We can provide continuous legal support of your operations on any grounds – long-distance and on-site situational analysis when dealing with individual problems.
Legal support is most significant in the following cases:
– property/non-property, tax disputes;
– representation of interests before state authorities, organizations and institutions, including state revenue authorities;
– advocacy in court and/or international arbitration at any stage of the proceedings;
– debt collection, both in pre-trial and in court.
Legal support of the current company operations:
– due diligence and business process engineering to create extra potential for further successful business growth;
– designing internal documents for the company, including provisions, protocols, instructions;
– drafting, typology and examination of various types of contracts
Our experts with extended 25-years’ experience provide legal support, including coverage of international laws and overlapping laws in different countries.